What is a convention badge?
A badge is a real life avatar. It is your character's face and name lovingly crafted to represent you. Each custom made badge is a great addition to your entry pass to any convention that can be signed by celebrities while at the convention and kept as a keep sake long after the event is done.
What do the finish badges look like?
The finished badges are approximately 4 inches (10 cm) wide by 5 inches (12.7 cm) tall with the option of laminate or a high quality epoxy finish instead of the usual laminate. The epoxy bonds to the badge and is a tough, durable finish. The backs of the badges are plain, black card stock.
What do I need before order?
This is the reference images for the order form. Before ordering you will need
- links to your character’s armory/wowhead profile
- links to preferred armor sets
- clear screen shots of your character’s face and hair style
- mood/feel you wish your character portrait to have
- notes for simple changes you would like to your character, eg. scars, extra piercings, jewelry, facial tattoos, makeup, different hair/eye colour, or a slightly different hairstyle
- Review to the border and ribbon samples below
- ADDITIONAL OPTION: Add hunter pet or your favorite battle pet (+$5)
2017 Badge Borders
This year's borders were inspired by each of the Legion zones and the unique crisis they were all struggling with on top of the ever present threat of demons.
Payment is to be made via PayPal and an invoice will be send once the sketch and confirmation email is sent. This email is sent within 48 hours of an order being placed.